Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thankful. {josh groban.}

sorry for the delay. here is a thanksgiving week update!
the end of the year is my most favorite time of the year.
it starts with halloween and ends with new years.
i love it for many reasons.
the main reason being how family oriented the holidays are.

this thanksgiving was a little different then other thanksgivings in the past.
usually it consists of my moms side of the family celebrating thanksgiving for 3 days straight.
this year we did it with my dads family.
don't get me wrong it was still so much fun. it was just different.

on thanksgiving day my brother. sister and i ran a turkey trot.
my brother ran .5 mile in 3ish min. taking 3rd in his age.
my sister ran 1 mile in 8ish min. taking 2nd in her age.
and i ran a 4 mile in 33 min. taking 5th in my age.
don't worry details on the race will be coming soon.
right after the kids races so obviously I'm more excited then them haha
we drove down to st george on thursday after the race.
we arrived around 2:45 and we devoured our delicious dinner.
after we played kickball to work off some calories.
we then came back for dessert. it was divine to say the least.

friday night we went to tuacahn and watched the christmas story.
we then took pics with santa. and the cousins.


the rest of the weekend was full of soccer games.
linds was in a soccer tournament all weekend so we cheered on northern peaks.
well lets just say they took 1st in the tournament. ya winner winner chicken dinner.


now its time to finish strong in the semester.
and tomorrow starts 25 days of blogging! 

No comments: