Thursday, November 10, 2011

change. {taylor swift.}

changes are taking place.
and i feel great and overwhelmed and scared about these changes.
but its the first time i feel like i am making the right changes.

today i changed my major.
today i also found out i will graduate next year on time.
{best news ever. especially when i thought i was a year behind.}

after this hit me {a couple hours after finding out.} i started to stress/freak out.
i am going to be DONE with school in one year.
i am going to have to start a CAREER in one year.
i will no longer have to take classes.
no longer have the "college experience."

i have no idea what i want to do with my life.
where i want my "knowledge" to take me.
mainly what i am going to do with my degree.

after i calmed down a bit. i started to freak out again.
but with something different.
something a little more scary to decide.
something where graduating might have to wait until fall 2014.
something that i am scared to pray about because i'm scared for the answer.
one positive AND negative. it will postpone my reasoning for the first freak out session.


i try and stay positive and know everything will work out in the end.
but deep down i am scared about what is to come.

P.S.
i changed from exercise science to nutrition.
don't worry exercise science is now my minor.
honestly i feel like this is the best decision of my life.
even though this change increases credits needed.



No comments: