Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring. {cher.}

lets recap my highlights of spring break.

i started the hunger games trilogy.
i finished the hunger games trilogy.
lets just say i can't wait for march 23rd.

i met with my stake president.
my papers have been submitted!!! 
i am sooo excited and sooo nervous.
i am now just patiently waiting for my call.

the miss pleasant grove pageant was this past saturday.
no i didn't compete.
but i did go to watch and support.
lets just say it was one of the most incredible pageants i have been to.
the talent portion was flawless.
any one of the girls competing could have taken the title.

the last highlight is i am officially signed up for the utah valley half marathon.
i am so excited to run it.
my goal is to finish in 2 hours.
i am also signed up for the red rock relay with my mom and aunts.
considering i have been running the longest i have been assigned the hardest run.
not sure how i feel about that but it should be fun.
let the hardcore training begin.

1 comment:

Brecken-Master Aesthetician said...

Yay Brooke! Congrats on all the good news :)